We take our pet ownership seriously around her so, it makes sense that we found a really neat company that makes sustainable, eco friendly, dog and cat collars! They are made with 55% Industrial Hemp and 45% Certified Organic Cotton, and they're made right here in the US of A. We all know hemp is the longest natural fiber known to man. The longer the fiber, the stronger it is. Making these collars and leashes top of the line.
- The collars are constructed with four layers of 14 ounce hemp and organic cotton canvas fabric.
- Good for sensitive skin kitties. So soft and comfortable. Your kitty will love the feel. The cat collar is lightweight and comfortable, are 3/8" in width, and allow enough adjustments to fit cats ranging from a small 7" neck size up to large 13" neck size. The kitty collar features a break-away Kitty Clip for safety. It's also hypo-allergenic (works well with problem kitties)
- The toy dog collars are 3/8 inch. wide and fit neck sizes from 7-13 inches. They are naturally hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial.
Don't let a friend go naked ~ Treat your doggie to a tie dye tank top!
- 100% soft stretchy combed ringspun cotton
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, leg holes and bottom opening.
- Bottom hem is curved and tapers toward the tail. There's a center seam that runs from the bottom of the neck, under the belly and ends at the bottom hem on the underside. There is also a hem the runs on the underside from leg opening to leg opening (like your armholes). The underseaming gives shape to the Tank Top so it will fit your doggie nicely.
Just like eyebrows, tie dyes are sisters, not twins :)
Please expect slight variations in the pattern.
Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry
To stay up-to-date on our newest tie dye creations, hang out with us online at:
Facebook: The Tie Dye Hippie
Pinterest: The Tie Dye Hippie
Thanks for checking out our groovy threads ~
We love people and we love tie dye so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions ❤️
The Tie Dye Sisters